Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Altec Lansing 3841 speakers

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Phonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just recently acquired two pairs of these speakers. I can find nothing online about them and am wondering if anyone can tell me anything about them.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member blakehoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2003
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks:
    They are bass speakers....
    If you don't need any, or have a personal project, I'd be glad to buy one (or a pair)
    Thanks again
    [email protected]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Phonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bass speakers huh? I have four of them. 2 have sort of "wharfedale purple tweeter" type of tweeter and 2 10" speakers. 2 have have simple 2" cardboard tweeters and 2 10" speakers. I hooked them up and they sound really great. I have a pair for sale on ebay right now. I am definitely open to any offers certainly. I am still hoping to learn a little more about them too. How do you happend to be familiar with them?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.